NON-FICTION BOOKS I recently read, including books about hypnotherapy and health, and my especially recommended books!
FICTION BOOKS I recently read, including my especially recommended books!
Hypnotherapy Articles and Videos:
- What is Parts Therapy? – by C. Roy Hunter
- The Search for Your Bliss – by Melanie Votaw
- Metaphysics and Hypnosis – by Anne H. Spencer, Ph.D.
- Uses of Hypnosis – by Paul Gustafson RN, BSN, CH
- Hypno-surgery Demonstration (video) – with John Butler CCHT
- Reducing Pain with Hypnosis – University of Iowa News Release
- Skeptical about Hypnosis? – by Sonya Rehrer, MSW, CCH
Massage & Other General Health Articles:
- Elders’ Balance and Blood Pressure
- Five Types of People (comical)
- It’s the Sugar, Folks – article about white refined sugar (NY Times)
Miscellaneous local resources:
- North Bay Macro Group (NorthBayMacro.org) – Monthly Macrobiotic Potlucks in Sonoma County and also the North Bay Macro Group Blog
- Empire Runners (EmpireRunners.org) – Running group in SonomaCounty
- David Field Guitar – Local musician available to play for your events